June 20, 2005

the brain is melting my heat! I properly sentences cannot form!

it is, in fact, too hot to do anything. but did that stop us, god no. come in at 9:00 for a 45 minute exam and then not get home till gone 6. that was due to karate. which was at 3:35 anyway, so we had lots of time to waste. went to that LAN gaming place, but only alex, dave and jonny played as i didn't want to... and after a while.. like a few hours.. we wandered off to tescos.

I decided to buy a six pack of tesco value sugar free cola, (I blame the heat) which is an abomination in the eyes of all that is good and does not DESERVE to even PRETEND to be called cola. i didn't even finish one can, and we chucked them about a bit to make em explode.

karate was tiring but good. apparantly i'm getting better, which is good.

try not to melt onto your keyboard too much over there old chap.

No comments: